Sunday, June 23, 2019

Do you know a time traveler?


Excuse me, I have a favor to ask 
Or to whom it may concern
I just really wanna go back 
Time has done me a terrible act

Do you know a time traveler? 
I would love to meet him 
Id beg for just one hour
To see my family still breathing

To see momma’s smile
That contagious grin
I’d let her baby me for a while
Hug the tar outta her again and again 

To hear Barry playing the drums 
He’d see me watching him from the stairs 
Hands me the sticks and teaches me “here comes the sun”. 

To hear a knock on the door at midnight 
Baby sister is scared, needs me to kill the monsters.
Can I have extra time with her please?
Dial the time back an extra hour for me.
I still need time
 please I’ll double my offer. 

Do you know a time traveler? 
I need to find him 
I’ll give him every last dollar 
To be with them again 





No comments:

Post a Comment